Would you like to have these patterns from the Plus Size Pattern Pyramid delivered directly to you?
If you would then keep reading as they could be coming your way!
I was the lucky winner of LisaH’s Plus Size Pattern Pyramid and here’s all the wonderful patterns I received from LisaH
This is what I kept from the collection of patterns I received.
I made a pledge that what ever patterns I keep I am going to sew.
Happy to report I’ve already made this great top and have received so many wonderful compliments on it when I blogged about it here.
Here’s what I’m adding to the Plus Size Pattern Pyramid
So… what do you need to do be the next lucky person to win the Plus Size Pattern Pyramid?
THE RULES (As copied – and slightly amended – from BeaJay over at On the Road to Sew Wear )
- Anyone, anywhere can enter the giveaway by posting a comment below by midnight Western Australia Time Friday 3rd May 2013 BUT you must have an active blog. (Reasons to become obvious.)
- I will randomly select 1 winner.
- I will post a collection of patterns to the winner. The winner will select which ever patterns they like to keep for themselves, and add the same amount to the collection and then host their own giveaway. They will randomly select a winner, post the remaining patterns to that Person. The next Person will pick a pattern/s for themselves, host their own giveaway and post the remaining patterns to the winner, the next Person will do the same and the patterns will continue to keep going around.
- All patterns are in the plus size category – ie – if the pattern comes in 2 sizing groups, then it will be the larger category. Patterns to go up to at least go up to a size 20 (most go higher). Patterns listed as “all sizes” will include plus sizes.
- If you wish to take more than one pattern you can replenish the stock with a pattern you no longer want – but please make sure it is in plus size range
You get the idea!
- We are taking it on trust that all pattern pieces are there
- If you’re a winner, I would love it if you could make a small contribution to The Brooke. This is a charity close to the heart of Catherine, who so generously provided the original patterns. These plus sized patterns have been contributed by me (initially by BeaJay) in the spirit of the generosity of the sewing community
- Please engage in a timely fashion, launching your own giveaways soon after receiving a parcel
- You must be be happy to post patterns worldwide.
I’d appreciate it if you could spread the word – let it be known to all that there’s a great Plus Size Pattern Pyramid happening 🙂
Thanks heaps for your support and I can’t wait to see who wins all these great patterns in the draw….
oh and don’t worry if you don’t win this one as I’m going to be hosting a second Plus Size Pattern Pyramid when I receive the patterns I won from Funnygrrl at Falling Through Your Clothes. Unfortunately the post is a little slow and they didn’t make it in time for this draw… but what I will do is if they arrive before the 3rd of May I’ll update this blog post and add them in with this draw and will pick 2 lucky winners! So either way you’ll get two chances to win a Plus Size Pattern Pyramid 🙂